Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Great Deals

One term you all need to be familiar with is a "haul." A haul is when someone gets back from shopping and they show you what they bought. The point of a haul is to either see what someone buys because you find it interesting, see what they bought so you can go out and get some of the deals they did, to see what sales are going on right now, or if you just want to see what people like and see some products that you've never encountered before. I love watching beauty hauls on youtube, and I make some too. This haul I'm about to show you was from my birthday (June 5th). I went shopping and got some GREAT DEALS on clothing and other items. I hope you will benefit from this video by finding great stores to go to for deals, and pick up some techniques. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment